Terms of Trade
We and us, and Aliano Holdings refers to Aliano Holdings Textile Pty Ltd (ABN 36109735999).
You and Customer refers to Aliano Holding’s customer.
Goods means any product supplied by us.
- Meaning goods are to be paid for prior to any commencement of work and must be viewed once emailed for any corrections and advise Aliano Holdings to proceed or adjust accordingly
- Order acknowledgements are only applicable to account holders irrespective of trading terms and must be viewed once emailed for any corrections and advise Aliano Holdings to proceed or adjust accordingly.
Acceptance and Variation to Terms of Trade
- Upon placement of your first order and after receiving our acceptance you become bound by these Terms of Trade and our acceptance.
- We can vary any aspect of these Terms of Trade by notice to you.
- In all circumstances whether account holders or cash accounts, Aliano Holdings will not proceed with any orders emailed without return confirmation to proceed or in the case of Pro Forma, payment will signify confirmation.
- Orders may be submitted to us by email.
- Orders will be fulfilled as quickly as possible or where deadlines have been stipulated however, we only guarantee completion from EX Works, we are not responsible for any courier delays , we will not accept liability for any loss incurred by you as a result of any delay or failure to supply.
- We may decline to supply goods without notice where you are in breach of these Terms of Trade.
- Payment must be made once pro-forma invoice has been issued unless you have credit terms.
- Multiple orders to one address will be merged as one unless specifically requested otherwise
- Custom Colours have minimum order quantities and customers should check each product for specific details. Indent orders require written confirmation and a 100% deposit upfront and cannot be cancelled once production has commenced.
Minimum Order Value
- Where the invoiced value of products ordered (excluding GST & Freight) is less than $150, the Customer shall in conjunction with the price pay a $20 surcharge. The surcharge amount may be reviewed / altered at a future date without notice.
- Due to the nature of the product supplied, it is not always possible to obtain an exact colour match with sample presentations. Although every effort is made to ensure colours correspond to those illustrated in the sample presentations, these are an indication of colour only and variations occur between batches.
- Aliano Holdings do not colour match to computer screens as there is no such industry standard, we only colour match to physical colour swatches or to Pantone references
- All prices are quoted in AUD EX-works Penrith
- The price we charge will be based on our most current price list as at the date we despatch the goods
- Prices may change without notice so be sure to view the order acknowledgements or pro-forma invoice prior to accepting the order.
- Prices showcased on the pricelist do not include freight or GST
- Orders below AUD $150.00 net invoice value will incur a surcharge (currently $20.00).
- For stock colours, payment must be made in full prior to goods being dispatched.
- For custom colours, a deposit of 80% is required upfront and the balance payable prior to dispatch
- You can pay by direct deposit to our bank account or credit card via STRIPE.
- Credit card payments will incur a fee of 3 %.
- Payments should be accompanied by an advice of the invoices being paid.
Delivery and Acceptance of Goods
- Delivering to domestic homes incurs a higher freight charge
- Damages to goods must be noted and photographs taken and sent to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and returned within 14 days
- If you subsequently find you have received faulty goods you should contact us regarding our return requirements.
- Aliano Holdings Pty Ltd will only accept the return of any goods by prior arrangements and under the following conditions:
- Notification of faulty fabric has been advised to Aliano Holdings within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
- Fabric has not been supplied in accordance with your written order.
- Fabric has not been cut.
- No claim for any refund, credit or non-payment of any invoice will be considered if the fabric has been cut.
- Claims for faulty goods must be inspected by us before approval is given to return the goods for credit.
- Credits will only be issued after receipt of faulty goods has been receipted at the Penrith Office.
- All returns shall be made by the official carrier at the time (Phone office for details).
Limitations on Liability
- In respect of any claims whatsoever, Aliano Holdings Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any claim greater than the invoiced value of the fabric or service supplied.
Sale of Business
- You undertake to give us written notice within 7 days of the sale of part or all your business.
- If you sell your business, we will not accept returns or refund credit balances to you.
- If you sell any goods that were purchased from us to a buyer of your business, those goods shall be bound by these Terms of Trade. In addition, all backlist titles shall be deemed to be firm sale and shall not be returnable for credit to the buyer.
- These Terms of Trade shall be interpreted under the laws of NSW, Australia.
- Contact us
- (Any changes to these details will be updated on our website)
- Aliano Holdings Mailing Address: Unit 3/5 Lambridge Place. NSW 2750. Australia P: 02 473 25400 email:email@example.com